A respite of Rain-Rainy Days Singapore





It has been quite some time we blogged about.

So welcome back!

Its now Rainy Singapore! For the past few days its raining heavily with thunderstorms and lightning. Even the Today paper came out with a paper of Lightning across Marina on a cloudy evening sky!


Splendours of Islanders life are many! Amongst them the clouds,drizzle,rain,showers,thunder,lightning what not all these add up to give a great charm to the Beautiful Singapore!


Have wonderful Rainy Day!


Beautiful Singapore Team

5 comments:

  1. welcome back! there are still many fun things to do when it's raining, right? So enjoy your rainy days in Singapore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting Owner,

    Care to exchange links?

    Http://romantic-4ever.blogspot.com

    My blog is about Romance Stories, and i am sure/hope you will like it v.much as what my other reader does.

    Hope to see you pop by.

    Yours,

    Mr.Romance
    Http://romantic-4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to avoid the rain there when taking panoramas. You can see the results on this interactive Singapore Map. I loved Singapore at night, especially around Boat Quay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..ohgawd! it's raining that heavy there? me&hubby are planning to go for a wee trip in your lovely place by august - you think it's still pouring out there? also,i would greatly appreciate if you can help me out in our itinerary for 4days,3nights stay - please =)
    i'll wait for your e at donsrn@yahoo.com - just only when you've got spare time, k..
    thanks BIGTIME! dons =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is interesting and very informative, nicely interface. Enjoyed browsing through the site. :):) I have a question, What do you think about www.prsite.eu. I use free page rank on every webpage on my site. I think it is good tool :)

    ReplyDelete

Recently Posted

Singapore Travel Tourism